Before applying with WOSAB, you must accept the following program Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation and refund policy. Please read the following very carefully. This is a legally binding agreement.
1. General Terms & Conditions
2. Cancellation, Refund and Program Change policy
General Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all programs provided by WOSAB and its affiliates:
1. The participant certifies that he/she meets the eligibility criteria and visa conditions for the destination he/she has selected. The applicable program fee is payable before he/she submits his/her application.
2. Obtaining a valid visa (when required) and providing all appropriate documentation to the destination country is the responsibility of the participant and is not included in program price. WOSAB and its affiliates are not responsible for delays, problems or losses resulting from participant’s failure to do so.
3. The participant must take with him/her evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the
relevant country and host organization’s rules.
4. Visas issued for all countries are for the individual registrant only. These visas do not permit family members or dependents to travel or work abroad.
5. The participant is responsible for all travel expenses to get to the country destination he/she has chosen and for travel within that country unless otherwise noted in his/her program package. All travels before, during, and after the program are at the participant’s own risk.
6. The participant must abide by the terms and conditions set by individual program companies and operators, including airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators and accommodation providers. If the participant is uncertain about these terms and conditions he/she must contact WOSAB prior to departure.
7. The medical insurance provided on the programme does not include any pre-existing conditions. If you do have a pre-existing medical condition you would be required to find your own travel insurance at an additional cost
8. There is no refund for insurance products purchased through WOSAB.
9. Gross misconduct, use of drugs, dangerous or offensive behavior, and/or failure to perform duties as requested may result in expulsion from the program.
10. WOSAB and its affiliates shall not be responsible for or deemed to be in default by reason of delays in or failure to provide programs due to causes beyond its reasonable control and not being limited to civil war, between nations, insurrections, strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, earthquakes, serious accidents, any act of government, governmental priorities, allocations, regulations, or orders affecting materials or facilities, acts of God or the public enemy, failure of transportation, epidemics, or quarantine
12. Once placed and you are happy with your placement, your visa paper work is processed. So you are expected to pay all the fees. Failure to comply with this, your documents will be cancelled immediately and after payment the Application
deposit fees are 100% non refundable
Cancellation, Refund and Program Change policy
1. WOSAB receives a request from a participant to cancel his/her Contract 31 days or more before the participant’s start date; WOSAB will refund the participant 50% of the program fee.
2. If the participant is unable to obtain an appropriate visa, for any reason, the policies outlined in clause 1 will apply.
3. Notice for cancellation or program changes must be given in writing and
4. Application deposits fees are 100% non-refundable.
5. In the case of an event beyond the control of the participant (i.e. accident, death in the family, impossibility to travel for medical conditions not known at the time of the enrollment), WOSAB will consider the possibility of a full or partial refund of the program fee. the policies outlined in clause 1 will apply. No refunds will be made for pre-existing medical conditions.
1. I have read and understood WOSAB Cancellation, Refund, and Program Change policy, General Terms &Conditions, and the program-specific Terms & Conditions applicable to my program.
2. I confirm that all information stated in my application and all other submitted documentation is correct and I understand that any information proven to be false may result in the cancellation of my program with no refund.
3. I confirm that I have disclosed all medical conditions in my Application Form.
4. I confirm that I have not been convicted of any criminal offences.
5. I understand that I am required to submit all requested documentation in a timely manner. WOSAB cannot be held responsible for any delay or additional cost caused by my failure to do so.
6. I will make every effort to be a good ambassador of my country.
7. I will respect the laws of the land as well as the rules and practices of the establishment of where I will be working.
8. I hereby release WOSAB and its affiliates with regard to any financial obligation to liabilities that I may incur or any damage or injury to the personal property of others that I may cause while enrolled in the program.
9. I understand that I will be traveling under my own responsibility and hereby release WOSAB and its affiliates from any liability related to health or safety.